Whitney Committee Anti-Drug Legislation Urged by the New York American to End the Drug Evil
Scarce pamphlet consisting of five essays reprinted from The Sunday New York American. The essays are entitled:
- The Truth About Narcotic Addiction (by J.E. Watson)
- Experience of Addicts with Present Day Treatments for Narcotic Drug Addiction (no author given)
- The Underworld and Narcotic Addiction (no author given)
- Needed Narcotic Laws and Legislation---Legislators Should Back the Whitney Committee Anti-Drug Bill
- Progressive Insight into the Problem of Drug Addiction (no author, reprinted from the New York Medical Journal)
Presumably published in 1917 as the last essay is dated March 17, 1917. Softcover, staplebound, 24 pages. Near fine with light edgewear. No copies located in OCLC.
Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Rare Book
Sleuth is a rare and antiquarian book dealer specializing in modern first
editions, signed copies and notable rarities.
PayPal and credit cards are
accepted. All items are shipped within 3 business days, fully insured via USPS.
Expedited and international shipping is also available. All books are
guaranteed as described and returnable for any reason within 30 days.